SOCIAL MEDIA

03 August 2015

August Wishes

To start this Monday at home is such a weird feeling, with a voice in the back of the side constantly reminding me of my employment status. As much as it frustrate me, I still do my have my optimistic side, treating it like a well deserving break after five years.

Anyhoo....

LAST WEEK'S GOALS
• Clear and pack. Packing up was bitter sweet. It didn't help with Za display of puppy eyes in the process of doing so.
• May Thursday be a smooth sailing day. You betcha! We almost got lectured for being almost late, but so glad we officially kick start this aspect of our lives. Woohoo!
• Snack less. I did finish a packet of chips before dinner time over the weekend, but just that once. I guess yay? :p

LAST MONTH'S GOALS
• Revamp ABOUT ME page. I am just done with it, even did a quick one for the sidebar too! So happy how they turn out, for now. Hopefully my big face didn't scare you. Teehee.
• Ample of rest. Not quite sure if there was more resting hours, but I definitely didn't feel as tired as.
• Have fun at #TheTriple3Challenge. It was pretty fun going with the themes dinner, colours and celebration!


THIS MONTH'S GOALS
• Land myself in a job. I should do routinely research, though this is pretty much beyond my control since I am on the waiting side of the world.
• Get back to working out. That department has been on hiatus, since like forever.

THIS WEEK'S GOALS
• Cook instead of being instant. One thing about me, I'm super lazy. Now that I will be home, maybe it's time to not settle for instant noodles and actually whip up something from scratch.
• Tidy up room. My desk look like a war zone.

What are you aiming to achieve this month?



FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



Post a Comment