SOCIAL MEDIA

13 July 2015

Weekly Wishes #99

Mooonday! It's going to be a short work week because of Hari Raya Puasa ahead, which is always a good thing. Plus, I am totally excited to be seeing families in colourful baju kurung on the road! (Speaking of which, COLOURS is the theme for this week's #TheTriple3Challenge!) Can you guess what colour I will be rocking with J's family?


THIS WEEK'S GOALS
• Dig harder in FANJ! It's almost mid month and I have yet to land myself somewhere to feed my pockets after July. The pressure sure is creeping up fast because I'm feeling that migraine now. Gaaah.
• Not thinking of any wedding matters. I've been fantasizing about gowns, which is a good mood lifter, BUT no necessary at this junction we are at with so many things happening at the same time. I need some air, you guys.
• Feast out during Hari Raya Puasa weekend. We're talking about rendang, lontong, all sorts of goodies!

What are you aiming to achieve this week?



FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



Post a Comment