SOCIAL MEDIA

22 June 2015

Weekly Wishes #96

Monday! I have a serious case of weekend withdrawal, all those cuddling with Xiao Bai and The Sims. I need another day of break!

LAST WEEK'S GOALS
• Go for one alphabet date. I totally did~! Can't wait to share about the special date soon!
• And maybe, catch the film Minions. It's a no brainer movie, good for J and I nonetheless. We were caught off guard with the "thank you" from Bob at the last part though. Heh.
• Dress shopping with mum. Almost happened. When getting ready to head out, mum saw a blouse which she had never wore before, and declare it's good enough. Oh, mother.
• Tidy up room. Half done, I guess? The most messy part, desk in the room, is finally clutter free. Whoop!

THIS WEEK'S GOALS
• Gather up and send out parcel for Lovely Letters. This should have been done over the weekend actually. Oops.
• Dress shopping, for myself. Since mum already knows what she's going to wear, time to get mine.
• Enjoy wedding weekend! It's always excited to have such events going on in the family, especially with the ones I am close with. He didn't quite enjoy my disturbing reminder message though. Pfft.

What are you aiming to achieve this week?



FOLLOW ME: BLOGLOVIN // GOOGLE+ // INSTAGRAM // TWITTER



Post a Comment